SE Group Plug-in is basic, there are not many features for Site Administrator, Group Owners and Group Member such as “Useful Links”, “Group Email”, “Group Video”, “External Invitor” and so on. The privacy configuration is quite simple, Group Ownership could not be transferred; Permission to upload Video, Photo is able to restrict to certain member levels.
Advanced Group Plug-in enhances SE Group Plugin; it enables Site Admin and Group Owner to secure community better when providing a granular “Permission and Privacy” configuration. Moreover, with “External Invitor”, current members are able to invite their friends to join community and their groups. This would increase number of group members and site members rapidly. Sharing feature is also more interesting when Members are able to share their Photo, Video, etc. within their group members.
SE compatibility: 4.3.x
Product version: 4.05p2
Dependency: This plugin needs SE Group installed first on your site to make it work.
Advanced Group works well with standard SE templates. If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
You must install YouNet Advanced Video (version 4.01p1 or above) to be able to upload videos to your groups
- Use MooTools to run slideshow mode instead of jQuery
- Member tab: allow to approve members and make a member as officer. View Photo
- Most Active Member widget to reckon members who do most activities in group
- Allow “Tags” for Advanced Groups that are set by group creators
- Users could be allowed to browse/search groups by tag, and see popular tags
- Improve “Invite” function
- “Invite All Users” to invite all members in site
- “Invite New Guests”: group owner can invite to join their group to non existing members and to existing members by email without knowing who they are and which platform they use
- “Invitations Management” for group owner to manage status of invitations
- Group owner also can resend invitations to all members who have not answered or rejected invite
- Group owner can cancel invitations which send to members
- Allow “Report” function
- Members can report wrong activities in the group
- Report wrong discussion topic or a wrong post in a topic
- Members can report wrong activities in the group
- “Active Widget” can be configured by site admin basing on 30, 60, or 90 last days
- Group Directory Widget
- The number of group displayed in the widget can be set by site admin
- Admin can enable / disable group’s create video option
- Group owner can configure who can upload videos when creating a new group
- On group profile page:
- When a member uploads a video, information (feed) will be shown on group’s wall
- User can rate videos
- Allow to add sub groups from existing group
- Privacy setting features of a sub group is inherited from the parent group
- Allow to transfer group owner to another member in the group
- Allow to add sub category
- Allow HTML comment box of discussion
- Album upload
- External-friend Inviter
- Add recent video widget: display recent videos uploaded by a group
- Add group video tab:
- Display all videos uploaded by members of a group
- Allow video search
- Useful links recommendation
- Integrate Poll features
- Integrate with Contact Importer, Advanced Album, Advanced Layout Editor
- Site-wide widgets: New Groups, Most Active Groups, Featured Groups, Popular Groups, Suggested Poll
- Announcement feature for Group owner
- Additional configurations in Admin Control Panel
- Browse group. View Photo
- Featured groups are displayed in slide show
- Many blocks to classify groups:
- Newest groups: list out groups that have just been created
- Popular groups:
- Active Groups
- Group Directory
- Group Activities
- Overall Statistics: figures about Advanced Group activities.
- My Group. View Photo
- List out groups created by the current logging users
- Edit a group
- Delete a group
- Create New Group. View Photo
- Group Name: type in the name of your group
- Description: give a brief information about the group
- Profile Photo: upload a photo from your computer to model the group
- Category: choose a category to classify your group
- Include in search result: allow searching system to list out your group
- Let members invite other: allow group members to invite other members to join the group
- Approve members: new members can join the group immediately or have to wait for the group owner’s approval
- Location: type in group’s location
- Cute Name: type in another name to call the group
- Configure some privacy for the group
- View an own group. View Photo
- View other members’ groups. View Photo
- Manage Group. View Photo
- List out all the groups created on your site. You can feature, view, delete or change owner of a group.
- Global Settings. View Photo
- Groups per page: how many groups will be displayed in a page
- Maximum Poll options: when creating a poll, how many option can be created?
- Change poll vote: after choosing an option in a poll, do members have the right to choose again?
- Member Level Settings. View Photo
- Configure the rights for a specific member level
- Categories. View Photo
- Create more categories and sub-categories
- Manage Reports. View Photo
- List out all reports about groups on your site
- Manage Fields. View Photo
- Add more fields for members to declare when creating a group
FrontEnd Video Guide
BackEnd Video Guide
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.