Minify- Speed Up Your SE4
Minify plugin empowers SE website to stream faster by removing unnecessary white space and comments, reducing HTTP requests and JS/CSS bandwidth. Therefore when your site grows up and has high traffic, reducing number of requests will stabilize the server’s load and improve its performance.
- This plugin uses library from: http://code.google.com/p/minify.
- Should NOT use with CloudFlare or Content Delivery Network (CDN).
SE compatibility: 4.x.x –> 4.8.x
Product version: 4.04
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
The license key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
- Upgrade Google Minify library to version 2.1.7
- Turn on or off Rewrite Mode: Minify can run on friendly URL
- Improve performance
- Allow admin to view the speed improvement directly via http://gtmetrix.com, and https://developers.google.com/pagespeed
- Eliminate HTTP requests and reduced JS/CSS bandwidth
- With caching enabled, Minify is capable of handling hundreds of requests per second on a moderately powerful server
- Combine CSS
- Combine JS request
- Re-order JS loading
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.