Increase your revenue and maximize the value from your website’s visitors by introducing your subscribers and visitors to the Affiliate system. This system conveniently assists you to enhance your user shopping satisfaction within a site by letting the buyer get his desired items, the seller earn a profit through the sales, and even better an affiliate is rewarded for every subscribers or customers provided through his efforts. It is a perfect tool for you to track the referrals to your website as well as their deposits spent on your site. This is facilitated by the use of a unique tracking URL which is derived from text links on your website.
SE compatibility: 4.3.x –> 4.8.x
Product version: 4.03
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
Knowledge Base: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/category/social-engine-products/affiliate-system
- Due to a lot of improvements/changes in this version, it is not support responsive yet. Responsive will be supported in next release
- Recommended to have all information in Front End and Back End description before upgrading to Affiliate System 4.03
- Each Affiliate User can have unlimited level of clients and earn commission from these levels of clients
- Integrate with SE invitation system, member subscription, and our modules (Social Store, GroupBuy, Auction, MP3 Music Selling, Business Directory, Job Posting, Listings, Social Ads, Advanced Member, Contest, Resume, Multiple Listings)
- Commission is given to an affiliate based on pay-per-sale in which an affiliate is rewarded only if their clients levels (person who is referred to the website by the affiliate) make a purchase on the referring website
- Easy-to-register process to become an affiliate for those who are interested
- Unique tracking URLs: fixed links, and dynamic links
- Point system is utilized to keep track of each commission derived from the client’s purchase. An affiliate can request real money (converted from points) from site admin when the amount of minimum request points is reached.
- Commission Rules : will list out of available Payment Types which are supported in Affiliate System. This page is also list out all commission percentage which are set by Site Admin and it supports unlimited levels of clients. Note that : Commission Rules are based on Member Level
- User can view all commission rules of each member level. By this way, they can consider to change to the other level
- Network Clients: User required to sign-up to become an affiliate in network. Network Clients is able to download in CSV format and Search by Client Name
- Affiliate’s Clients: each user required to have at least one purchase from Suggest Links of Affiliate to become a client of that Affiliate. Each Affiliate member can have unlimited client’s level of Affiliate’s client and it can be set by Site Admin
- Client Network of Affiliate Member: are displayed in Tree Chart and summary the total numbers of Clients
- Affiliate user can view detail information of his / her clients such as: client name, client avatar, client level, member level of the client, register date, client email and total affiliates of this client
- Search a client by using the autosuggestion
- Can collapse / expand the tree to view all levels of clients
- Commission Tracking: All the purchased of Affiliate’s clients are listed out with all the purchase’s information such as Purchased Date, Client Name, Purchased Type, Total Amount, Commission Rate, Commission Amount, Commission Points, Client Relation, Reason and Status of that purchase. All the commissions status are summarized by Total approved commissions, Total waiting commissions and Total delayed commissions.
- Links Tracking: All Referring URLs which users have sent out are listed out. All the information of Number of Clicks, Number of Successful Registration and Date the links sent out are summarized for Affiliate tracking information. Affiliate User can search Referring Links by Date
- Suggest Links: Affiliate System automatically generated all Suggest Links according to modules/plugins supported. These suggested links are unique for each Affiliate User and can be used to send out to other users for requesting to become Affiliate’s Client
- Dynamic Links: User is able to generate a specific Referred URL by using an Destination URL, the system will automatically generate Referred URL
- Statistics: displays the Affiliate Statistics number including Number of Subscriptions, Number of Purchases, Total Commission Points. Affiliate Statistics can also be viewed in Line Chart/Pied Chart by Status of Commission Rules.
- My Requests: with available commission points, Affiliate User send request to Admin for their requested point to be transferred to their account. User can Edit Account such as Gateway display name, Email Address. A Balance summary session is also available with Total commission points, Delaying commission points, Available points, Pending points, Received points, Currency, Points Conversion Rate, Minimum Request Points and Maximum Request Points
- Helps: lists out all the information such as Introduction, common questions in example
- FAQs: general questions and answers
- Best Compatibility
- YN GroupBuy 4.04p3 or later
- YN Social Store 4.03p3 or later
- YN Auction 4.02p4 or later
- YN Penny Auction 4.02p3 (discontinued)
- YN MP3 Music Selling 4.06sp3 or later
- YN Business page 4.01p5 or later
- YN Listing 4.01p4 or later
- YN Job Posting 4.01p4 or later
- YN Multiple Listing 4.01p1 or later
- YN Social Ads 4.01p3 or later
- YN Advanced Member 4.01p3 or later
- YN Contest 4.02p4 or later
- YN Resume 4.01p2 or later
- View all affiliates, search by name and status
- For each affiliate, admin can:
- View the general information such as User name, Email, Status, Registration date to be affiliate
- View affiliate statistics
- Approve / Deny member-sign-up-to-become-affiliate request
- Delete an affiliate
- View Network Clients of certain Affiliate Client
Manage Global Settings
- Allow auto-approve to become affiliate request
- Enable affiliate module to integration with SE invitations
- Set number of Commission Levels
- Set number of users per level on Network Clients
- Set convert rate from points to actual money
- Set minimum / maximum request points: when an affiliate’s accumulated points reach minimum request point, an affiliate can request for real money. And the request amount cannot be more than maximum request points
- Set delay time for refunds and disputes: each commission of new transaction will have a delay time to allow for any refunds and disputes
- Base URL for Dynamic Links is available
Manage Commission Rules
- Set commission rules an affiliate can earn from his clients based on Member Level
- This page is listed out all registered affiliates and their clients in site.
- Accept / Deny affiliate’s commission collected from his client’s purchase
- Accept /Deny affiliate’s commission request (real money)
- Summary all the statistics numbers of Affiliate System in point form and in chart form
Manage Exchange Rates
- Set exchange rate from one currency to selected site currency
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.