Auction Like eBay
Running an eBay-like auction on your site with our Auction plugin enables users to earn money by posting their items (goods or services) and publish them for bidding. This plugin is served as an online market in which buyers enter competitive bids and sellers enter competitive offers at the same time. Either buyout price or propose a price of individual item is offered as a convenient feature for those wouldn’t want to go through bidding process. In addition, sellers can easily keep track of their activities such as their created items, auctions which they are participating. As for the admin of an Auction site, you can easily earn money by charging publishing fee, featuring fee of each auction.
SE compatibility: 4.3.x
Product version: 4.01p4
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
The license key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
Payment Gateway support: Paypal.
For other payment gateways, please contact us for custom work.
This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
- Bid on an item in an auction
- Direct buy option of a bidding item (Buy-it-now like eBay)
- Propose your own price of any bidding item to its seller for quick purchase
- Auction’s invoice is sent directly in Social Engine emails.
- Landing page for an auction’s details
- Support admin to configure and manage auctions in Admin Control Panel
- Support multiple widgets: featured auctions, latest auctions, most rated auctions, active bidders, running auctions, etc.
- Support FAQs & Help
- Browse: View Photo
- List auction with option to allow member to search for deal by keywords, category, location and status with option to browse
- Slideshow to display featured auctions with details
- Latest Auctions: show recent auction created
- Running Auctions: show recent running auctions
- User Auctions: show a list of users who have most auctions
- Listing Auctions: list 3 most recent auctions
- Most rated Auctions
- Most Liked Auctions
- Active Bidders Auctions: show a list of member who have most bids
- Auction Details: View Photo
- Display countdown time of auction, Starting Price, Buy out Price and Current Price
- Allow bidders to place bid
- Enable bidder to buy the product immediately with Buy Now option. View Photo
- Bidders can send proposal price to seller
- Show Description of the auction
- Bid History: show a list of bidder. View Photo
- Proposal History: show list of proposal for an auction. View Photo
- Shipping method: describe the shipping method of product
- Participate Auctions: View Photo
- List all auctions a member has participated
- My Auctions: View Photo
- Allow a member to manage owned auctions
- Seller can view proposal request with option to accept or deny. View Photo
- My Account: View Photo
- Show financial information of a user
- Allow user to edit account details
- Buying: View Photo
- Show a list of products have been accepted to sell with proposal price
- Wining: View Photo
- List all auctions won by a user
- Post Auction: View Photo
- Enable member to post an auction
- Help: View Photo
- Show instruction for members
- FAQs: View Photo
- Show a list of frequently asked questions and answers
- Manage Auctions: View Photo
- Enable admin to manage a list of auctions
- Allow admin to post an auction
- Global Settings: View Photo
- Allow admin to configure general settings for Auction module
- Member Level Settings: View Photo
- The settings are applied on a per-member-level basis
- Categories: View Photo
- Enable admin to manage categories and sub-categories
- Questions: View Photo
- Enable admin to manage auction questions that allow sellers to describe their product in a way that relates to the theme of your community
- Accounts: View Photo
- Manage finance accounts
- Manage Sellers: View Photo
- Manage all sellers have register for posting auctions with option for admin to approve or deny
- Transactions: View Photo
- Search transactions based on date time
- View all users’ transactions
- Gateway: View Photo
- Admin is able to browse and manage payment gateways
- Locations: View Photo
- Enable admin to manage locations and sub-locations
- Help: View Photo
- FAQs: View Photo
- Terms: View Photo
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.