Advanced Payment Gateway
Advanced Payment Gateway is an extension of SocialEngine Payment Gateway. With Advanced Payment Gateway tightly-integrated in place, it offers more payment processing option to site owners as well as members . In addtion, the billing cycle option is also well compatible with recurring payment mechanism from other Payment Gateway(s). The payment flexibility increased remarkably helps to reduce the number of subscriptions dropped at middle.
SE compatibility: 4.5.x –> 4.8.x
Product version: 4.05
- Resume – http://socialengine.younetco.com/resume.html
- Business Directory – http://socialengine.younetco.com/business-directory.html
- Job Posting – http://socialengine.younetco.com/job-posting.html
- Advanced Member – http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-members.html
- Listing – http://socialengine.younetco.com/listing.html
- Social Ads – http://socialengine.younetco.com/social-community-ads.html
- Contest – http://socialengine.younetco.com/contest.html
- GroupBuy – http://socialengine.younetco.com/groupbuy.html
- Auction – http://socialengine.younetco.com/auction.html
This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license.
YouNetCore plug-in could be found on our Client Area.
- Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com
- Refer to Video Guide for BackEnd setting
In some version of SocialEngine, there’s a bug in default payment module that may cause issue to Advanced Payment Gateway. If you encounter issue like this: Gateway login failed. Please double check your connection information. The gateway has been disabled. The message was:  Error in cURL request: SSL connect error
Contact SE support for solution.
- Extend payment option with Authorize.net, iTransaction, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree
- Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe and BitPay options enabled for payment processing
- Billing Cycle option implemented with Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay and Braintree recurring flow.
- Support recurring flow for HeidelPay gateway (monthly only)
- Payment gateway settings: capble to enable/disable Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree
- Account credential configuration for each payment gateway.
- Transaction management: Authorize.net, CCBill, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree added into “Gateway” types.
Advanced Payment Gateway – User Registration
Advanced Payment Gateway – Admin configuration
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.