Affiliate System is now FULLY responsive.
Increase your revenue and maximize the value from your website’s visitors by introducing your subscribers and visitors to the Affiliate system. This system conveniently assists you to enhance your user shopping satisfaction within a site by letting the buyer get his desired items, the seller earn a profit through the sales, and even better an affiliate is rewarded for every subscribers or customers provided through his efforts. It is a perfect tool for you to track the referrals to your website as well as their deposits spent on your site. This is facilitated by the use of a unique tracking URL which is derived from text links on your website.
SE compatibility: 4.3.x –> 4.7.x
Product version: 4.02
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
- Required Responsive Clean Template for fully responsive feature.
Knowledge Base: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/category/social-engine-products/affiliate-system
- Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com/affiliate/
- Responsive Demo: http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/responsive-clean/
- Support Responsive Clean
- Integrate with SE invitation system, member subscription, and our e-commerce modules (Social Store, GroupBuy, Auction, And MP3 Music Selling Solution)
- Commission is given to an affiliate based on pay-per-sale in which an affiliate is rewarded only if his client (person who is referred to the website by the affiliate) makes a purchase on the referring website
- Easy-to-register process to become an affiliate for those who are interested
- Unique tracking URLs: fixed links, and dynamic links
- Point system is utilized to keep track of each commission derived from the client’s purchase. An affiliate can request real money (converted from points) from site admin when the amount of minimum request points is reached.
- Sign up to become an affiliate
- View my clients’ information (those who have made purchases based on my referring links)
- Manage my account
- Edit my account
- Request my commission from site admin
- View my commission info
- Track commissions earned from clients
- Track successful registrations came from referring links
- Keep track of real money requests
- View affiliate statistics
- Select available affiliate sources (text links) to refer to others
- View affiliate statistics
- Approve / Deny member-sign-up-to-become-affiliate request
- Delete an affiliate
- View Affiliate’s client details
Manage Global Settings
- Allow auto-approve to become affiliate request
- Enable affiliate module to integration with SE invitations
- Set convert rate from points to real money
- Set minimum / maximum request points: when an affiliate’s accumulated points reach minimum request point, an affiliate can request for real money. And the request amount cannot be more than maximum request points
Manage Commission Rules
- Set commission rate an affiliate can earn from his client’s first purchase and future purchases
- Accept / Deny affiliate’s commission collected from his client’s purchase
- Accept /Deny affiliate’s commission request (real money)
Manage Exchange Rates
- Set exchange rate from one currency to selected site currency
FrontEnd Video Guide
BackEnd Video Guide
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.