Ultimate News is a plugin which keep your members up to date with the latest news all around the world.
With Ultimate News installation, you can get news from famous providers to your site enable to serve your members easily. More importantly, your member will get a news with fully content. In other words, whenever your members would like to read a news, they do not have to navigate away to the source providers anymore because they can read directly on your site. Especially, Cron Job is also applied to help you get news automatically. Your site will always have burning articles to attract members.
SE compatibility: 4.3.x
Product version: 4.03
- If you have purchased our News Feed before August/6 and would like to upgrade to Ultimate Feeds, please submit a ticket under Client Area. The extra fee would be charged.
- Due to limited of technology, some special character such as Japanese, Chinese will not be displayed correctly. We are upgrading the lib to support.
This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plug-in could be found under your Client Area.
- Add settings to get full content or not for each provider. View Photo
- Enable admin to set the number of characters of received news. View Photo
- Changed the module URL from “ultimate-news” to “news”. View Photo
- News can be fully read on your site
- Give some specific members permission to manage news
- User friendly URL for news and categories
- Enable Admin to filter news by a specific period
- Enable the ability to create and edit news
- Be able to remove all news belong to one RSS Feed Source
- Be able to use Your Server to host RSS Parsing Service instead of YouNet
- Be able to get RSS Feed only or Full Content.
- Browse News: View Photo
- Category to classify news
- Many blocks to display news such as: Recent News, Featured News, Top News
- Popup to read news’ summary will be show when hovering the mouse over a piece of news. View photo
- News Management: View Photo
- Feature or un-feature a piece of news
- Edit a piece of news
- Delete a piece of news
- Add News: View photo
- Title: type in news’ title
- Thumbnail: choose a photo to set as news’ thumbnail
- Original link: the link where you copy this news
- Category: choose a category to classify news
- Feed: choose a provider
- Content: copy and paste the content of the news
- View a news: View Photo
- Read full content of the news
- Navigate to the source website of the news
- Leave comments on a news
- Print the news
- Share the news on other social networks
- News Management: feature news, un-feature news, edit news, view news in FrontEnd. View Photo
- Add News: add news into your site. View Photo
- Feed Management: View Photo
- Active or inactive a provider
- Delete a provider
- Remove all news of a provider
- Get data from a provider
- Add Feed: add a single feed from a specific provider to your site. View Photo
- Add a single feed from a specific provider to your site
- Settings to get full content or not
- Option to set the number of characters of news
- Category Management: View Photo
- Create more categories to classify your news
- Active or inactive a category
- User Settings: assign a specific member the right to manage and add news in FrontEnd (Remember to type in the Profile Address of the members). View Photo
- Global Settings: View Photo
- Define how long a piece of news will last on your site before being deleted by Cronjob.
- Define how many feeds cronjob will get to your site each time it works
- Configure whether you would like to use YouNet parser or not
- Configure whether you would like to get the full content of the news or not
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.